[Poem against rape] A little piece of me (by Adeleye) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

[Poem against rape] A little piece of me (by Adeleye)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

[Poem against rape] A little piece of me (by Adeleye)

[Poem against rape] A little piece of me (by Adeleye)
SHARE THIS POST

A LITTLE PIECE OF ME
You forced yourself on me, along with your touch.
I pleaded for you to stop, but you still wouldn't get off.
I closed my eyes tightly, wishing I were somewhere else.
Wishing someone had been here to help.
But I was on my own, with you as company.
You were supposed to have been taking care of me.
I guess in your own way, you did...
As a child, I figured I must've done something wrong to deserve this.
I must have misbehaved.
Or have said a nasty swear word,
To have been punished this way.
Since then, time has passed
But I can still feel your cold lips,
And the rough touch of your hands
Why did you do this to me, throughout all those years?
I wanted to cry when it happened,
But you didn't like tears.
So I held everything in,
While feeling so tainted inside.
I trusted you; I believed in you...
But I guess that didn't cross your mind
So what did you do?
You took my childhood away,
My innocence, my sense of security,
Just to get a little piece of me.
  ...... I ADELEYE stand against rape.....
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

1 comment

  1. Rape is devilish and a wicked act in all ramifications. I stand against rape!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post