I stand against rape (By Akinyemi) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

I stand against rape (By Akinyemi)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

I stand against rape (By Akinyemi)

I stand against rape (By Akinyemi)
SHARE THIS POST

Rape cases tends to occur in this our society,Cases where you hear
an Elderly person sexually assaulting a young fellow who doesn't
Even know anything just to eat play and sleep,and when they are
being asked why they did it some will say it was the devil's handwork,
Frustration,marital status,Situational problems,Psychological factors.

Considering the victim who is been assaulted. I feel so Hurt
When I tend to hear the aftermath of any one been brutalized.
Some may
decide they don't want to have anything to do with guys again and remain single
for life, while some even have psychological problems such as commiting suicide
Or Go mad..Some ladies tend to commit atrocities such as (murder,hatred and so on)
I don't really blame them for these because of the adverse effects this will have on them.

Memories
of a day robbers came to my house still remain fresh in my mind like it happened
Yesterday, So does a rape incident remain will forever remain fresh in thr victims
mind.
If I have my way to be in high position which I will raise a
Law whereby any one found guilty of any rape case to  be killed by firing Squad or death by hanging because there are many cases of rape incidents
Whereby the culprit goes free or cases are not even considered to be
Relevant Due to POWER OF THE RICH ONES
I stand to say the rate of rape incident can still be curbed to the lowest
rate if the sensitization and awareness be popularized by both men and
Women.
I Stand To Say
SAY NO TO RAPE
SAY NO TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT
SAY NO TO VICTIMIZATION
SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE.
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post