God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job - Man voice out - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job - Man voice out

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job - Man voice out

God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job - Man voice out
SHARE THIS POST
The Lord is indeed ever faithful. I recently lost a good
paying Job in a Bank and i thought all was lost. After
looking for a new job for like three months; my hope of
landing a new job was fast fading away. So i took it to
God and prayed and fasted for few weeks asking for
God's intervention.
I have never belief in roaming the streets for vacancies; so
i kept on looking online for my Job and as the lord will
have it, i saw an online vacancy which i reluctantly applied
for because i thought it must have been filled and the
advert was just to fulfill all righteousness. Few days after,
i was contacted and two weeks after, i got the job with a
very good package.
My prayer for all other job seekers is that the God Lord
will answer your calls very soon too
****CHEERS*****
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post