The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 8) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 8)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 8)

The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 8)
SHARE THIS POST


read epi 7 here

EPISODE 8 (THE PARTY)
**Summary**
Oge seems to be dead, not yet confirmed and again her dad just died due to fatal accident he was involved in.
Elizabeth and Cynthia just got released from the police station.
Folake is trying to redeem herself with her friends


**Oge’s mom side of the story**
**crying** my husband is dead and my daughter is nowhere to be found, which kind of life is this o lord… where will I go?
What will I do?
At this my age how will be able to take care of myself on my own….
While I still thinking about this in the hospital an ambulance drove in with a lady in a pool of blood, when they walked past me I realized it was my daughter, immediately I saw her I jumped up in happiness and sorrow at least I still have a chance of getting my daughter back alive……..
An emergency operation was been carried out due to the fact that she was shot twice and it only took God’s mercy and grace to keep her alive, now how am I going to break this bad news to her about her father.


**Elizabeth’s side of the story**
**school cafeteria**
I was in the school cafeteria thinking about my life and how I almost got killed, how my bf got killed , how I ended up in the police station, while I was busy thinking about this things I saw a poster about a party going down tonight so I decided to attend the party in order to get my mind off the things happening around me not knowing there is a lot in stock for me at the party…


**The party**
The party started late  around 12am and I was already getting bored and even considering going home but it’s too late so I decided to stick around for a while , soon enough the party started and it seems to be fun .
There were a lot of drinks, food and lots of smokes in the air due to an intensive smoking in the area, soon enough it was dance dance dance and my  intention was to dance alone  but it seems that did not really work out because due to the high level of alcohol I had taken I got so much into the dance to the extent that I started doing all form of dirty dance which got most of the guys attracted to me….
A guy was lucky to get his way to me and we started doing all form of seductive dance which got other guys jealous , he took me to the bar and offered me a glass of wine and unknown to me it has being drugged , I actually noticed this after drinking it , he winked at some guys ….


**few minutes later**
I was already nude with three guys in an unknown room, one walked towards me and started to kiss me at first I tried to ignore it but the highness in me was not helping and soon enough we were both in a hot kiss session, with the two other guys working their hands all over my body, at first I was not enjoying it but within the next few minutes I gave in because I was not myself ….
Suddenly we heard police sirens, immediately the guys heard this they jumped out of the window…


**morning**
It was later in the morning I recollected  all that happened I was just wondering why God keeps saving me, so I would have been the next person, no impossible……..


**on my way to class**
I was on my way to class when I saw one of the other girls with  sola , and unknown to her sola is also part of the virgin hunters so I thought of what to do to save her but before I could do anything sola noticed so I ignored them and decided to follow them , while I was secretly following them at the back femi tapped me and I was shocked but all he did was the don’t talk sign and ordered me to get inside the car , I wanted to scream but not until he showed me the gun hidden in his pocket, while I was gently moving towards the car Funke’s ghost appeared from nowhere and on seeing this I fainted and femi that was with the gun ranaway……..
Watchout for episode 9 
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post