Singer Kelly Hansome Opens Up On The Secret Behind His Fortune - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Singer Kelly Hansome Opens Up On The Secret Behind His Fortune

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

Singer Kelly Hansome Opens Up On The Secret Behind His Fortune

Singer Kelly Hansome Opens Up On The Secret Behind His Fortune
SHARE THIS POST

In a bit to remember his late grand mother, Singer Kelly Hansome has released a short lyric captioned with an emotional inspiring message for his grandma. In his post, he stated the regrets he had, knowing that his grandmother had suffered too much for her not reap the fruits of her labour over him.

He wrote, “Goodbye GrandMa, what an honourable life you have lived. How can I ever forget? I just barely started reaping the benefits of heeding to your golden advice and you didn’t even tell me. Wherever you are right now, please come back for a week then go but if not, if really not, continue to bring me the good fortune you promised comes with forgiveness. You know I love you Granny, I know I’m gonna see you again cos my tears are finished. Ya rima! #MamaRose #RIPgrandma.”

While we patiently await the release of his album, we assume this track may be a included in this new album.
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post