Wakanewz Interview with the CEO of Ladies Talk ( by Mr kiddah) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Wakanewz Interview with the CEO of Ladies Talk ( by Mr kiddah)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

Wakanewz Interview with the CEO of Ladies Talk ( by Mr kiddah)

Wakanewz Interview with the CEO of Ladies Talk ( by Mr kiddah)
SHARE THIS POST

Mr Kiddah : Good evening ma,  how are you oing?

Evening sir,I'm doing excellently great.

Mr Kiddah : How has life been treating you so far?

Hmmm..Fair

Mr Kiddah : Hmm fair, ok we'll still come back to that...  Can you introduce yourself to us formally ma

I'm Olagoke Mujeedah Taiwo well know as (Raymujeedah)..

Mr Kiddah : Raymujeedah?...  How did you come about that?

😁😁😁I knew you're going to ask that..Well,Ray is from my dad's name (Raymond) and my name Mujeedah.so Raymujeedah

Mr Kiddah : Wow that means you're daddy's girl right?

Yeah and you can say that again!..I'm actually his carbon copy😁😁

Mr Kiddah : Wow dats good to know, now let's come back to how life has been treating you..  You said fair...  Why did you say so?

I said fair in the sense that, you see life can never be straight,and every condition is temporary,sometimes things are good like extremely good and sometimes things are bad like very bad..Life has being treating me on the scale of 5..

Mr Kiddah : Dats true though, so was I wondering if our lovely readers could know more about your source of motivation / inspiration?

Things that happen around me and things that are happening or happened to me.

Mr Kiddah : Example ma

Sometimes,what I hear,see or feel motivates me,my mood pushes me to write too,even when I hear a single word,I write on it...When I'm engaged in a discussion/conversation and I feel other people should know about the outcome of the discussion I write on that too...

Mr Kiddah : Dats good to know, so let's go to the main topic of the day...  How did you come about the ladies talk?

Waoh! Ladies talk is something have always wanted to do.Going down my memory lane,while I was in secondary school,I had a lot of close female friends and we had a small crew then BWGC(Bold Warrior Girls Crew) we talk,we gist,we debate on issues and we share experience,this continued till we graduated, got to university although we had a break,lost contact and so on..Then during my 200level 2nd semester break, I decided to create a WhatsApp group,invite my girl friends,then they invite their friends and I discovered that their is more for me to do than just connect ladies but to educate,enlighten,motivate and share experiences...

Mr Kiddah : Hmmm wow so the vibe has been there for so long...  Now what's the aim and objective of the group (Ladies Talk)?

Ladies Talk is a platform that connect Ladies to educate them on issues related to the female gender,enlighten them on health issues,entrepreneurship,fashion,relationship and so on,Ladies Talk Celebrate female CEOs,writers and entrepreneurs and also create a platform for them to motivate other ladies..

Mr Kiddah : do you intend to take it beyond social media, like where do you see ladies talk in the next 3years?

Of course the goal is to connect over 500 ladies every year although we are on the roll of 200 and taking it beyond social media is the best yardstick,events like,awareness on health issues that affect ladies,  campaigns,radio shows and so on are coming up soon too

3 years time,I see Ladies talk becoming one of the platforms that creates ladies of excellence, dignity and good morals.I see ladies from ladies talk become well know entrepreneurs and also ladies motivating ladies within their vicinity..I see us executing events that create awareness and update ladies on issues that affect us..I see us educating over 2000 ladies on various issues.

Mr Kiddah : Wow that's good to know so how's the plan. Been so far?

It's been great,our plans have been receiving tremendous attentions and ladies are also willing to create changes with the little they have and know.

Mr Kiddah : Okay, so what's your advice to those looking up to you?

To never stop doing what they love doing!
See at first they will ask you why you want to do it,they will mock you,tease you,discourage you trust me if you don't stop they will soon ask you how you did it!I can still recollect some of my close friends left the group,some didn't support me,some do all sort of silly things to disrupt the main aims of the group but I didn't stop! ...I will also advice you to search for your purpose,allow your passion drive you and always work towards success..

Mr Kiddah : Hmmmm it's nice having you on board this evening ma...  Thanks for your time

Thank you too.I must confess, I feel honoured!! 😁😁

Mr Kiddah : you're welcome

I'm Olagoke Mujeedah Taiwo well know as (Raymujeedah)..Pioneer at  ladies Talk

SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post