HE DEFILED ME (by Kinsh) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

HE DEFILED ME (by Kinsh)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

HE DEFILED ME (by Kinsh)

HE DEFILED ME (by Kinsh)
SHARE THIS POST

I was a happy girl but he came around and took advantage.
He turned everything around.
Oh I can't forget
I can't forget the pain of the  penetration
The smell that came from his body
And his grind when he had his way
Vividly,I still remember the first day
I was age 10 sitting innocently on his lap
His hand slid under my skirt to my panties and d confused look on my face
I wondered what he was up to,
I wondered what he wanted
He too me to a long chair and removed my whole underwear
He whispered in my ear"don't scream,I promise ull enjoy it"
He took hold of me and put himself inside me
I cried out in pain
Begging 'Uncle stop'
He covered my mouth
He made his way
Made me promise not to tell my mom or anyone
I wish he stopped
I wish he didn't do it
He kept on with it till I stood up to him
Oh he was a devil
I wish my parents noticed
I wish they saw the fear in my eyes whenever he comes around
I was a shadow of my self but they didnt notice
Nightmares kept coming
Good sleep kept running
But they were busy making money
While I was there dying
He did this for 3year
He killed me
He destroyed me
He invaded me
I remember the weakness
I felt useless
I lost my boldness
But now I'm  grown up
Each time I look back I curse him
Oh I was defiled
Oh I was invaded.
Say no to rape



Credits: Kinsh
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post