Empty By Komolafe John (Jay_Al) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Empty By Komolafe John (Jay_Al)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

Empty By Komolafe John (Jay_Al)

Empty By Komolafe John (Jay_Al)
SHARE THIS POST

EMPTY


Poor heart swimming against the currents,
Dream lost, for our love only recurrents,
I think I need you because you all i've ever needed,
Smile from you even can wake the dead.


I'm trying so hard to finish strong but I need you,
Trying to make a sense out of it but I can't and that's truth,
You so attractive that a gaze from you makes me drool,
If song will make you come back, i'll sing without flute.

You are my star you show me the way back to you,
You brighten my grey and make my sky blue,
You are my sun and come as morning blessing like dew,
Picture left in memories, all I remember was you I drew.

You are the light in my dark without you my world is so empty,
You filled the space in my heart please don't leave me feeling so empty,
I really need a miracle, tell me is that you?
Because I actually believe in everything you do.
"WORDS
             THAT
                     LIFT
                           SOUL"
    ©Komolafe John
        ®Jay_al
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post