Bruised [By Po3tiQue] - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Bruised [By Po3tiQue]

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

Bruised [By Po3tiQue]

Bruised [By Po3tiQue]
SHARE THIS POST

*_BRUISED_*


Threaded this path,with fear and doubt

With skepticism that my courage sieves
I passed the land where dark thoughts dwell

I walked with my eyes, my legs and ears
That secure my back: if sounds are close
as I envelop myself in white-gowned fright


My heart opted to leave my throat
After realising I was being followed by a lout
My legs were heavy, in fear I grope
I thought of screaming yet couldn't shout

Birds couldn't fly when I was laid in pains
I counted grieves in that broken night
My bruised future served me a plate of fear
As I feed my doubt With husk and gout
I moan in pains as he pierced my soul

My
   sorrows
                Now
                     Morsels
                                  Used to satisfy
Someone's urge


*_©Po3tiQue_*
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

1 comment

  1. Beautiful piece. Please more of this and you will have me as a regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post