Broken (By HoyWrites) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Broken (By HoyWrites)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

Broken (By HoyWrites)

Broken (By HoyWrites)
SHARE THIS POST

Broken

Time to time,
I persuade her to comply,
To be mine,she refused bluntly,
Saying her heart belong to another,
It seem she will never be mine,
A taste won't hurt, i thought,
Just once, I will be swift.
I crafted my ploy carefully,
I pounced on her unexpectedly,
She was taken aback,
She pleaded, she screamed,
She cried, I heed not,
The pleasure was compared to no one.
The sweet ordeal I would never forget.
I am the VICTOR.

Time to Time,
I dissuaded you,
That I can never be yours,
Saying my heart lies in another's hand.
I refused , you plotted,
Terrified by your actions,
I pleaded, I screamed,
I cried, you heed not.
The pain was immeasurable.
The sour ordeal I would never forget.
I am the BROKEN.

©HoyWrite
OYELOLA OLUWAFEMI
#saynotorape
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post