Etan(Deceit)My love and her lies.... by Komolafe John - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

Etan(Deceit)My love and her lies.... by Komolafe John

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

Etan(Deceit)My love and her lies.... by Komolafe John

Etan(Deceit)My love and her lies.... by Komolafe John
SHARE THIS POST

Etan(Deceit)My love and her lies.


"The saddest thing in life is loving someone who used to love you"
Tears dropped and that reminds me of the lady I gave my all without anything in return.

Foolish, you might say,
Unheard of, you might think,
But the amazing thing is,
How u still managed to love on with every little pieces.

My heart aches a lot,
As I sit alone in the dark corner,
My eyes red, wet and swollen,
Heart beating but fading slowly,
Lies with heavy regrets.

And though I wish to curse you for the pains,
And though I wish to scream on top of my voice
Is there crime in loving? I questioned my self,
Nothing will happen than to accept fate,
For u were just a dream.


I asked you to love me, not break me,
I asked for your heart not your act,
I asked for the truth, not your lies,
Even if the truth hurts, never comfort me with lies.

Love me not for my money, love me for who I am,
Care not for me, if it's an eye service
Why didn't you hurt me then instead of now
"Obinrin etan"


   ©Komolafe John
      ®Jay_al
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

1 comment

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post