WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE YEAR 2017 (By Mr Kiddah) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE YEAR 2017 (By Mr Kiddah)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE YEAR 2017 (By Mr Kiddah)

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE YEAR 2017 (By Mr Kiddah)
SHARE THIS POST
INTRODUCTION:
This is a short inspiring article which i decided to drop today to inspire us, stay tuned for more of my articles this year.... Meanwhile read and enjoy....


WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT 2017
 Happy new year to you all, have you ever wondered what 2017 has in stock for you?
Well I’ll debrief us about few things I think we should know about 2017.
The year 2017 can only be of much benefits to us if only you have invested in the year 2016 for 2017, by this I mean if you had learn one or two things to keep yourself busy in the year 2016 while every other person was busy complaining about the ongoing recession.


I’m going to use myself as an example, while every other person around me was busy complaining about the recession I said to myself why not invest in the recession and reap the fruit of my labour when the recession is over. After the recession people will just start to invest since no one has the capital or time to risk to invest during the recession.


                Which category are you?

-         -  One who had already invested for 2017 in 2016.

-         -  One who has set his/her plans ready for the year 2017.

-          - One who believes that investing in 2016 for 2017 is a wrong idea?

-         -  One who depends on others success in the year 2017.


By now each and every one of us knows his/her own personal position, if you’re among those with positive visions I congratulate you and if it’s the other way round you still have an opportunity/chance to change your plans, like I always say ‘’It is not late until it is too late’’
                                                                   By: Mr Kiddah


Well this is just a tip of an iceberg, I’ve got a lot of articles in stock for you
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post