The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 3) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 3)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 3)

The Last Virgin by Mr Kiddah ( Episode 3)
SHARE THIS POST



EPISODE 3 (ONE DOWN)
**IN THE HOSTEL**
Elizabeth was back in her hostel only to meet nobody, she quickly showered and decide to take a nap….

**flashback**
**Elizabeth side of the story**
**back in John’s room**
When john was about to successfully disvirgin me , his phone suddenly rang and he was told that his dad is at the school gate so he has to quickly freshen up and unknown to me I would have being the first person to be disvirgned.

**
**Funke’s side of the story**
**in church**
I was in church then I sited sola from afar, he happened to be the choir master and that gave me the belief that his a good guy so I made it my mission to get close to him……..

**after service**
Me : bro sola
Sola : oh sister , wow cant believe you’d still recognise my face
Me: why wont I, can I get your contact, I wish to know you better sir
 Sola : no problem

**later on we exchanged contacts**

**same day**
**Folake’s side of the story**
I was in church when the youth pastor walked up to me and told me that he noticed that I could sing very well, so he made a proposal for me to join the youth choir which I thought would be lovely… he told me to wait for proper introduction

After the introduction he collected my contact and we rounded up the meeting,  while I was on my way back to the hostel I noticed the youth pastor (Bro Segun) was following me…. At first I thought he was stalking me but later………..

Me : sir are you not going home?
Pastor Segun : that’s my hostel down there
Me : I was scared at first
So when we got to the front of his hostel he told me to branch so that he could treat me well , at first I ignored but I fell for his sweet words…. Mehn segun’s voice is so sweet and lovely

**Inside Segun’s Room**
It was well furnished and beautiful, he later offered me a glass of juice which I stylishly collected from him, few minutes later after drinking it I slept off…….

**Waking Up*
I met myself naked, and I was very confused at first I thought I was in my hostel only to see myself beside Pastor Segun…………
Me : pastor what have you done?
Pastor Segun : oh oh you mean the fun we just had together , to be really sincere I never expected you to be a virgin with all this your endowment and beauty
Me: Pastor it’s not fair o, you just ruined my life, career and future **sobbing**
Pastor Segun : sorry dear had it been I would not have done it
Me: Shutup after drugging me, so this is how you do other sisters in the church …..

I left his room angry and crying, with my life being ruined and the following questions flowing through my mind
What will I tell my fellow roomies?
What will I now do with my life?
What will I do from now on?
Who will I tell?
What is the way out?

**Pastor Segun’s side of the story**
Immediately folake left my place I put a call through to femi , we are both part of the virgin hunters, folake never saw it coming…
Me : femo femo
Femi : wetin we see today wey you call me
Me : you won’t believe what happened today
Femi : you don give person belle abi because that’s your normal routine
Me : no o, one down o
Femi : one down ?
Me : I’ve disvirgin folake the church girl that you were saying she won’t be easy to get to
Femi : are you for real?
Me : yes o

**Folake’s side of the story**
**Hospital **
I was not feeling too fine so I decided to go for medical check-up in the hospital, after the check-up I was told to wait for my result……

Nurse : who is folake
Me : I ma
Nurse : **looking at me in a very suspicious way** the doctor wants to see you
**in the doctor’s office**
Doc : miss folake , just know that this is not end of the world o
Me: doc whats wrong?
Doc: here is the result of the test
**I opened the letter and what I saw really amazed me**
Me : H.I.V what ?
Doc: my dear don’t cry , you can still live a normal life with the right prescriptions
Me: **crying** temi ti baje o (my life has been destroyed)

**in the hostel**
Elizabeth : why are you crying folake
Cynthia : I wonder o
Me : don’t worry
Oge : don’t mind them, what’s really wrong
I explained what happened to me to them, they were all discouraged that I was the last person they thought could do that and no matter how I hard I try to explain to them they won’t believe that I was raped……. Suddenly I ran to the toilet and went to vomit and when I came out I was feeling dizzy and later collapsed so I was rushed to the hospital…

**hospital:
Doc : who brought the lady that was just rushed in
Oge : I sir
Doc : nothing to worry about she’s just 3weeks pregnant
Elizabeth , Cynthia , Oge, and Folake : Pregnant!!!

Watchout for episode 4


SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

1 comment

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post