I can't die, I've got Death in my Pouch (by Mr Kiddah) - Wakanewz Wakanewz | Nigeria's Most Visited Music, Entertainment and Lifestyle blog -->

Iklan Billboard 970x250

I can't die, I've got Death in my Pouch (by Mr Kiddah)

Iklan 728x90

Subscribe to get free updates

I can't die, I've got Death in my Pouch (by Mr Kiddah)

I can't die, I've got Death in my Pouch (by Mr Kiddah)
SHARE THIS POST



My name is Kolawole Timilehin (Mr Kiddah), this article is more of a self expression about death, this has actually been on my mind for a while which I had being ignoring due to some personal reasons but i had to write this after the loss of a very special friend's dad.
What is death? 
The cessation of life and all associated processes; the end of an organism's existence as an entity independent from its environment and its return to an inert, nonliving state.
No one actually knows when his going to face death. Death on the other side is not something we humans wish for even though we still have several people that wish to die as soon as possible.  
This might be as a result of serious illness, debts, depression, it might also been as a result of the person's parent.
Well death is not really a new thing but it's also not a good thing, this past few months we've experienced several deaths of great Nigerians. I mean people which in one way or the other had impact on Nigeria like Ojb, Steven Keshi etc.. Now making reference to the statement I made while starting this article "I have death in my pouch (fela) " , like fela so many people believe they also have death within their grasp but the fact remains that they really don't know when death is coming for them.
The likes of Fela and Abacha were thinking that they've got death in their pouch but they never saw death coming for them.
Death will always be and will keep coming for the ones we love or Cherish, the bitter truth of the matter is that death will surely come for us, the rest is now left to us on how we live our life's, we'll know our state right now if death should come.
Am not really trying to preach neither am I ignoring the fact we have to change for better. I didn't really want to reveal this but i just have to do so, there was a time I thought death had actually come for my dad, I was really disorganized but then I learnt something only the righteous never fears death.
Once you show death you're not scared of it, it has been defeated even though if it succeeds with his mission, one can only be courageous to face death when his confident of how he lived his life, I mean living life without having anything to hide... The rest is left to us now,
Are you ready to face death?
By: Kolawole Timilehin (Mr Kiddah)
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post